Our Mission (Old)
We hope to contribute to a growing group who will change the planet. By doing good, which first starts with BEE-ing good, then all right action can flow! We know that the best way to make any positive change in the world is to start with ourselves - So as we raise children (the ones inside of us and the ones of the world) who are fully expressed, we begin to enliven, pollinate and transform ourselves and our surroundings.
From this place, the world outside of us is an extension to that fullness. As we stand in our truth, we stand for the things that matter. That is why we donate 1$ from each book sale to organizations that are helping to protect the planet and keep things thriving.
We hope that as we work hand in hand with the children, we can bring about the healing of our planet. One book at a time.
With every purchase of Just Bee we are donating to a bee and environmental conservation program! Every book sold helps to save our bees and trees by planting seeds in a city garden. 🐝
1. Bees have personalities!
2. Their wings beat 200 times per second!
3. Bees are amazing at math!
4. Bees Hibernate!
5. Bees can recognize your face!
6. Bees have 5 eyes!!!
7. Bees sleep just like you!
8. Bees can't see the color red!
Bees are in serious danger right now, and they need our help! Einstein said "If the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe then man would only have four years of life." This is because as those little guys fly from flower to flower gathering pollen, they are cross pollinating the crops - which the NRDC states here is the cause for "at least 30 percent of the world’s crops and 90 percent of our wild plants to thrive!" Without bees, there would be no food. And because of chemicals in the plants, flowers and farms, where bees go to get their pollen and make honey, they are getting really sick... 😷 Here's how we can help!
By buying this book, you are already helping to save bees! But there is more you can do!
How Can You Help?
1. Buy Organic and pesticide free food! This is a big one. Pesticides are to bees what kryptonite is to superman. Because of it, bees are getting really sick... 😷 And they need our help!
2. Plant perennials flowers in your garden! Help feed your local bees! They are running out of food. Due to the lack of gardens as well as global warming, when the bees come out of hibernation, a lot of flowers and their food sources have already bloomed! You can help by transforming your garden or even just a pot in your window into a bee way-station.
3. Buy local Honey. This one is for you :) when you buy local honey, they are collecting from all the blooms around you. Ingesting local honey can help your immune system and aid your body in adapting to the pollen in the air. bye bye allergies. 😊
Every purchase of Just Bee helps to save bees, and continue the fight to protect these incredible little animals. You can also make sure to be aware - in your neighborhood, around your house, at school...if you see honey bees, make sure to leave them alone! Let them do their buzzing and working, and watch, but don't touch.